What are Short Fill E-liquids?
Short fill E-liquids are vape juices with zero nicotine content that are supplied in a larger bottle usually filled to around 80%. This allows you to either vape without nicotine, or to add 'nicotine shots' to the E-liquid to reach the desired strength.
E-cigarette regulations limit nicotine-containing e-liquid bottles to 10ml so short fills with nicotine shots added are a great compromise. Being able to just carry around one larger bottle to top up your tank throughout the day is ideal. Especially considering that sub ohm tanks tend to drink up your juice quickly. What is more, you can customise the nicotine strength to suit you.
How to Use Your Short Fill E Liquids
- Remove the tamper-proof lid/cap from your E-liquid bottle.
- Remove the drip cap or nib from the bottle.
- Pour in your nicotine shot.
- Replace the drip cap or nib and lid and shake the bottle vigorously.
- Fill up your vape tank and your ready to vape. It’s that simple!
Adding Nicotine Shots
Please see our page on adding nicotine shots to your juice. Click the lick below: